jfwy

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Unfaithful

At age of 25, I should be flirting around ... or even worst, sleeping around ...

though I am not very eye candy ... or very hunky ...

but I believe people will still go after me if I want something more ...


In actual fact, I still receive flirting SMS every now and then ...

tempting me to be unfaithful ...

I must admit this since I am not a Saint ... never one before ...


but looking back and ponder ...

I really cant do it even though I have urge at times ...

knowing my baby will get very upset if he knows about it ...

the things Baby did for me ...

the love and concern Baby showered on me ...


Anyway, I am very much in love with my baby ...

hope this strong feeling will last ... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home