jfwy

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Giving up

2 weeks ...

wanted to give up ...

not enough time to do my things ...


I told my superior that I have too many things to complete and too little time on hand ...

and plus, I am doing sales now ("selling" candidates to my clients) ... there is a certain stress level for a newbie like me ...

I need to perform well and also to hit my sales target ...

I told her I don't know whether I am suitable for this industry and be able to deliver well enough ...

she told me to give myself sometimes to adapt to this tough period and not to give myself too much unnecessary stress ....


she adjusts my work scope and I am coping well with it ...

If this is God's plan for me to stay in this industry, I shall stick to it and work hard ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I decided to drop by your blog after reading the text msg. *Jiao You* and keep in touch. This may makes you feel 'not-so-alone', I am trying constantly to cope over here as well...

EL

Friday, May 16, 2008 2:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home