jfwy

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

18 March 2008

Today I tendered my first resignation letter ...

kind of nervous and my heart beat faster than normal ... haha ...

Nothing much for this first experience ...

my boss accepted my letter quite calmly ... as if he already knew I am going to leave ...

he didn't ask me to stay on and also never probe further on why I am leaving ...

I was pretty upset at first ...

but after thinking about it, I am feeling rather disappointed than unhappy ...

why?

the hard work I put in during my employment is not appreciated by my boss ...

but one thing for sure, this shows how lousy he is ... as a man and as a boss ...

this makes me more determined to leave this company ...

anyway, this lousy guy and his lousy company are the least I want to care about now ...

I will take this coming 1 month as my holidays ...

to reward myself for working so hard in the company ... hehe =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home