jfwy

Saturday, May 24, 2008

tonight ...

Baby is in camp for the day as he has a event tomorrow ....

After church, I went to meet Shirley for dinner ...

I had not met her for a very long time ... 1 year or even longer ...


She is still the same ... though her marital status now is single ...

broke off with her boyfriend of 4.5 years ...

upset but accepted the fact ... changing her job soon ... becoming HR Manager ...


I told her about me quiting my current job ...

She advised me and shared with me her experiences ...

I feel much better after talking to her ...

at least I know I still have some values in this market ...


anyway, I wish her all the best in her new job and hope she could find a new person in her love life very soon ...

a friend whom I don't wish to lose ...

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home