jfwy

Sunday, June 21, 2009

June 2009

yes ...

it is my month ...

it is my day ... 11th ...

:)

a year older now ...

don't really have the mood to celebrate my birthday ...

don't know why ...

maybe it is because I am getting nearer to the 30-year-old club ... haha ...

anyway, it is 4 more years from now ... still a long way to go ... :D


since my birthday fell on a weekday this year, therefore, I didn't plan anything special that day ...

but I did meet up with Elsie and Jo for a drink that Sat ...

caught up with old friends and got to know new ones ...

we went to Pump Room and it was pretty fun ...

except it was quite messy, with some crazy, nonsense, drunken guy around ...

overall, I still enjoyed myself ... taking nice pictures with my camera ... =P


oh yeah ... someone still owns me my birthday present ...

don't know whether he is too busy or he forgets ...

anyway, i will remind him and by hook or by crook, I will get it ... hahaha ... 8)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home