jfwy

Monday, September 26, 2005

Monday ... any BLUE?

Yes, it is another brand new week. Weekend always seems to pass so fast. Two days of enjoyment and rest are never enough for me. How I wish I can be spared from all the work. haha Three words for me: IN MY DREAM! haha

You may be wondering where I am now. Take MC again to slack @ home? haha ... No, you are wrong. I am @ my workstation in my office. Though today is Monday, but I don't feel any blueness at all. Perhaps I am too tired and still aching from the workout I had on Saturday. Or perhaps my views of life are different from the past.

Anyway, I look forward to my "new" life. =) Four more days before weekend ... happy working!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's only monday and ur starting to count down to coming weekend. haha. Get a life and enjoy each dae! :)

Monday, September 26, 2005 1:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home