jfwy

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Embarrassment?

Yah, I am pretty sure all of us don't like to feel this way, especially you are in the public, with all eyes looking at you. In their minds, they may wonder what is going on and what is wrong with you. At that moment, you just hope that there is a hole right in front of you for you to jump in and hide your face inside ... wahahaha ...

Last monday, I was out to lunch with my family. Everything was ok and I was trying to mind my own business while walking to the restuarant [I just woke up not more than one hour ago =)]. Suddenly, a young couple, with a baby child, caught my attention. They were quarrelling loudly, despite the fact that they were in a shopping centre.

If you are me, what will you do?
1. Continue staring while walking
2. Not to look and mind your business while continue walking

I would choose the latter option as I guess if I am in their position, I won't feel good at all as I am making a scene in a crowded area and getting all the "attention".

But my mum chosed otherwise. When I tried to ask her not to look, she scolded me instead and said, "What are eyes for?!" :{ Therefore, I come to a conclusion that perhaps this is the reason why she doesn't mind quarrelling with me in public area ... I must confess she is rather loud ... haha ... and it is really very embarassing for me ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home