jfwy

Sunday, January 22, 2006

I suck @ BALLS ...

hahaha wahahaha ...


Isaac, Huijia, Bryan and I went to play pool yesterday night ... opps to be exact, and this morning ... hahaha


We had fun, catching up and playing pool. They all played well except me. =) But anyway, it was still a fun and relaxing night ... ...



When going home ... ...

I took the 2nd cab in the queue while Isaac took the 1st. When I got in, I told the taxi uncle where I was heading and we started a conversation since he looked like a friendly person to me.

I told him that I took his cab because my friend saw his electronic signboard, saying "Change shift - Jurong" and that is where my home is. Then this was where he started to sound weird or perhaps I just couldn't accept his openness at his age. =P


He asked me whether Isaac and I were an item. I told him NO and we are just friends. He carried saying it is very normal and all right that guy likes guy and gal likes gal. He then he said he lives near me and how come he never sees me before. He even said he may knock off after sending me back if there was no passenger on the road ... ...

After this weird chatting, I felt something was not right ... the tone and the eye contacts ... I decided to close my eyes to rest so to end our conversation politely. But when I opened my eyes occassionally to check whether I was reaching soon, he would start to have small conversation like "are you tired ... " .

I know I am a charmer that is too hard to be resisted ... hahahaha ... *puke* ... but you are so old and I am so young ... if you want to hook up somebody, don't you think you should get someone your age ... hahaha opps me so bad hahahaha ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home