jfwy

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Rejected ... ...

I was called up by a recruit agency yesterday for a 2nd interview - to meet the director.



I was quite hestiated and confused when I was on the phone with its manager as never did I expect that I would be asked to go back the 2nd time.



After pausing for a while, thinking through how the 1st interview was like, the working environment, etc. , I decide to reject it.

Perhaps some of you may ask me to go for the 2nd interview as no harm trying though ... ... I guess no point wasting both parties' time as they could give this chance to a more suitable and better interviewee so I gave it a miss. But in the bottom of my heart, I really hope I have made the right choice by rejecting it.



As for the job recommaneded by Shu Shu, still no news leh ... haiz ... maybe it is not mine ... though I like the nature of the job but HE may think otherwise mah ...



Anyway, I will be going for an interview this afternoon ... hope it is the one ...

May God bless me ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home