jfwy

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Last night ... Part 2

Forget to write it down ... funny incident in Happy ...


I exchanged for two glasses of vodka and was looking for my friend ... While doing so, a guy accidentally hit my chin with his lollypop as he was way too happy chatting with his friends and didn't realise his actions were far too exaggerating ...



Though he knew it was his fault, he didn't apologise but instead, he just smiled the best he could at me ... but I didn't buy it for he is shorter and not as cute as me hahaha ... sorry for being SOOOOOOOO mean ... hahha wahahaha


Therefore, he had no choice but to say sorry unwillingly as I just stood beside him waiting for him to open his golden mouth hahaha ... You really should just stand there and watch his facial expression ... damm funny sia ... hahaha =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home