jfwy

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Last night ...

My first time @ MOS - Ministry Of Sound ... very cool ... BIG is the word and the music is not as bad as I was told by my friends ... Different rooms catered for different people ... Retro, R&B, Hip hop ... =)


However, it sucked BIG time when I went over to Happy =( ... Perhaps I was not prepared to go there at all or the usual buddies like Issac and Huijia were not with me ... or it was just because I am not used to becoming "plastic" anymore haha ...

Though it was not fun, with my friend talking and flirting around but there is always good time during the bad. ;) A very long time never contacted friend come over to say hello ... cute leh (even my friend said so haha) ... but the worst thing is that I forgot to get his number sia ... haiz ... sotong leh ...


Anyway, I am pretty sure that I won't go there so often after last night ... although I may still consider if the right person / crowd is going ... wahahaha :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home