jfwy

Monday, January 30, 2006

I will SURVIVE ...

I thought of leaving this posting blank, just with the heading will do but hey, I changed my mind ...


I didn't have a good LNY, perhaps the worst out of so many years.

Many unhappinesses and worries in my mind last night that caused me to have the thought of ending them once and for all ... ...

It is so miserable and difficult that you don't have the support of your beloved ones, though you really need them badly and at the back of your head, you may still hope that a mircule will happen anyway. Haiz ...

But I guess all these happen for a reason and will definitely make me stronger.
I believe I will be able to survive ... and I am sure about it ...

To all my friends:
Love yourself more and you can SURVIVE ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well... may be u shld learn to be more independent. Life is not easy n is not too hard to survive, u need to focus n concentrate. Do your best n not try your best, it very big different between this 2. Just follow your heart n do what u wan to do. Love is just an extra or bonus if we have it, the important thing is you shld love yourself 1st b4 u can love or to beloved.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 3:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home