jfwy

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tiramisu on 5 - Finale

Haiz ... Tonight is the last episode of Tiramisu .. ...

this is the last thing I wish to see happening ... but I guess all good things will eventually come to an end ... this goes without saying for Tiramisu so I need to accept it lor ...


Tiramisu has given me alot of unforgettable and touching Tuesday nights ... my favourite star Sharon Au and of course, the handsome hunk who were acting in the show ... =) therefore, I could foresee in the coming weeks, I will be bored and sian ... ...



Anyway, no point of being upset ... here is the recap which I will always like to remember ...


Both Marcus and his dad had not been talking for 3 years since the day Marcus chose Nicole over the family business ...

Nicole decided to make the first move to call Marcus' dad ... ...

At this time, Marcus had made a name for himself and his dad was very proud of him ... ... His dad finally accepted Marcus and Nicole ... =)



Louis and Daniel finally got together at their fourth marriage ceremony .... ... it was because Louis had been changing her mind at the very last minute for the last 3 ceremonies.

Louis: "I really need you in my life ... ... "
How sweet ... =)


As for Step and his mum, they started to become closer after his mum was no longer a celebrity chef. This was also the time when Sharon was back from her overseas cooking course.

Both thought each had their own date and therefore, decided to move on with their lifes. But these were all misunderstandings and of course, they were back together, happily ever after ...

Sharon:

"Will you like to hire me to work in your restaurant for the rest of my life?! ...

We need to create a world of our own, a combination of my world and yours! ... ... "


Awwwww so so sweet ... what is yours, it will be yours ... so where is mine?! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home