jfwy

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Irritating B .....

B stands for ... hahaha ... don't wish to use this word early in the morning ... hahaha ...


Anyway, on my way to work this morning, everything seemed as any normal day so I decided to close my eyes to rest. But suddenly, I smelled something funny ... or something unpleasant ...

I opened my eyes and looked around ... there was this lady, who sat a few seats away from me, using therapy oil to freshen herself up.


I am not saying it is wrong to do so but not in a train.
It may be a pleasaure to her but not to everyone on board.

It is like a non-smoker who doesn't like the smell of a cigarette ... a gay who doesn't go for a gal ... etc.


She is so inconsiderate and selfish ...

All I can say ... it really irritates me when looking at her ... argh ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home