jfwy

Saturday, April 08, 2006

I know why ...

Most guys would normally have their haircut every month so to keep it short and neat … I am not exceptional as well …

When …

I am bored of my look;
I think I need a change in hairstyle;
my hair gets out of hand and becomes curly & untidy;
I am too stress with work, life and everything;

I would therefore go for a haircut.

[It definitely helps to regain my confidence and to look afresh after that. =) …]


It normally takes me about an hour to cut and wash my hair and I guess it is still alright for me.

However, when I need to dye my hair (just like this afternoon), it takes me 2 hours. Once in a while, it is still ok but not every month as it will be more like a torture than pleasure to me.

Perhaps I am not a patient person and someone who can’t sit still for long hours and that is why I don’t dye my hair that often. Plus, I am a poor guy who can’t afford this luxury so often … hahaha …


Anyway, it is all worthwhile paying and having my bum seated there for 2 hours as I am really pleased with my hairstyle and hair colour – brown and matt (highlight). =D

Though my hairstylist has a “black” face, but I must say he is rather professional in his trade … He is Creative Director hor … Don’t play play huh … hehehe …

1 Comments:

Blogger Isaac said...

i wana see ur new hair colour!im so envious..dun b angry wif me la...sms me soon ok?

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 11:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home