jfwy

Friday, April 07, 2006

Someone called … …

When I was about to turn in at around 10.30 pm …


(YES! Don’t be shocked! It is my usual bedtime nowadays!)


… my phone started to ring.


An unfamiliar number which I didn’t store in my phonebook …

I decided to answer it as it may be some important call or maybe someone I got to know recently …

=D


But I was wrong.

It was someone I knew long time ago who had called the wrong person as apparently, he had two “Jason” in his phonebook and I was NOT the “Jason” whom he had been SMSing this morning and the one who he was looking for …


I: Do you want to call that Jason now?

He: Haha (Trying to be friendly) …Aaaa … Perhaps you like to refresh my memory …


I: I guess you should call him now.

He: Ok, I won’t disturb you any further ….


Puke! Argh … So fake … Trying to be nice and talk his way out …eeeeeeeee …


If you should have forgotten someone / can’t recall who the hell he is, why bother save his number in your phonebook? Delete it lah …


If you have forgotten someone and accidentally called the wrong person, JUST ADMIT IT … “I have called the wrong number … Sorry!” … why bother trying so hard to cover your ass?!



Honestly, I am not upset, pissed or agitated at all …
But I just can’t imagine how guys could be that fake … can’t stand them … argh …

So in order not to waste my time on these “plastic” guys in the future hahahaha …, I just have to cut short our conversation or simply ignore their calls lor …


Hahaha … Bitchy hor … hahahha … =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home