jfwy

Friday, April 21, 2006

Take care, my friend ...

It has been a long day for me today … So after I had gone for NAFA Graduation Exhibition, I decided to take a cab home … though I am quite broke at the end of the month … hahaha ;) …


I thought I could get some rest on my way home … But the cab driver was very friendly and started chatting with me … almost everything under the sun ... from his work to the coming General Election …

At one point of time, I thought he was over-friendly that I hoped he would leave me alone …

However, one thing for sure, he had indirectly enlightened me over some issues that I am pretty concern at this current stage …

He pointed out that ...


money is important but it is not everything … Although you may be earning big bucks each day but your health is deteriorating … so what the point of having all the cash but you can’t enjoy life with your loved ones?! Perhaps in the end, you may spend all your savings on your medical care …


So my advice is to take good care of yourself …

for your own sake as well as for your loved ones …

work hard and play hard ... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home