jfwy

Friday, December 29, 2006

Bye 2006!

This will be my last blog for 2006 ...

I can conclude that 2006 is a good year for me as I have found someone I really love ... :)

What to look for in 2007?!

hmmm ...

Nothing much ...

Hope that my family and all my close friends be safe & healthy ... and they will be happy ... =)

As for me ... spend lesser, save more ... be patient, dun be so paranoid ...

love & understand baby more ... and of course, happily together ... =D


Bye 2006 and welcome 2007 !!

1 Comments:

Blogger ktyx said...

thank god to let me found u in 2006....
i wish in 2007, wat we plan will come true......
i will help u to spend lesser n built up ur patience...
love u.....
wish u will be my last partner for the rest of my life........

Sunday, December 31, 2006 12:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home