jfwy

Thursday, October 11, 2007

my pastime ...

Last Friday, I went to meet my Charlie's Angels ... Rachel, Lee Ann and Mona ...

Yan Hong went overseas to further her studies ... wont be back till 1 year later ...

we had fun that night ... gossiping, bitching and laughing ...

everyone are still the same ... as pretty as before ... =)


As I was early that day, I walked around to past my time ...

walked here ... walked there ...

shopped here ... shopped there ...

I ended myself in Coffee Club ... haha ...

didn't know why I was there ...

but I just felt abit hungry ... abit thirsty ... and abit tired ...

so I went in ...

seated down ... enjoying my cake ... my drink ...

and also the view in front of me ... thought not many pretty people walked past me ... hehe ...


this is one of the things I like to do in the past ...

look at people and let people look at me ... hahaha ... hehehe ...


I don't have much time to do so now as I am attached ...

but I will surely do it again ... if I have the time ... =)

my pastime always ... =D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh, i'm not your angel leh...its Yan Hong, Rachel and Lee Ann..

Saturday, October 13, 2007 11:46:00 PM  
Blogger jfwy said...

You are ONE of my four angels leh ...

who says you are not?! :)

Monday, October 15, 2007 10:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home