jfwy

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Right or left?

2 weekends ago ...

I told Baby to wait for me at home and I would pack dinner back ...

never did I know my church meeting would end so late ... around 7 plus ...

I quickly grabbed some food for two and hired a cab home ...

tired and hungry ... hoping to go home as soon as possible ...


when about to reach, I told the driver to turn right into the car park ...

but he didn't turn as he was told ... he still asked me whether to turn right or turn left?

I thought I didn't speak out loud enough ... so I repeated ...

at this point of time, he had missed the turning point ...
he was angry and kept insisting that I told him to turn left in the first place ...

this made me mad ... I told him NO, it was right ...

I had enough of him ... I told him to pull off at the side after he made a left turn ...

I paid him the fare and I read out his vehicle number (so to memorise it) ...

thereafter, I dropped off without getting the change ...


You guess what this rude uncle said ...

"Go lor ... go complain lor ..."

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...

I was so pissed off that I slammed the door ...


what type of service was I getting then? ...

I told Baby about it and we both agreed to complain to the cab company - TransCab ... cab with red body and white top ...


11 days have passed ... still no news from the cab company ...

I will wait ... and wait ... and wait

** conversation with the driver was in Mandarin throughout ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home