jfwy

Sunday, June 08, 2008

My ex-Boss

Sometime last week, I received a call from my ex-Boss, Fabian

I never expected him to call me since I had terminated my services with the company a month ago ...

Anyway, just as I had guessed correctly, it is about his lawsuit with Stiven ...

One word to describe ... TROUBLESOME ...


I went down to meet him at his lawyer's office last Wednesday ...

we chatted while waiting for his lawyer ...

He wanted to find out my reason for leaving the company since he sort of knew that I am not going to further my studies ...

I told him briefly ...

I also said that let bygones be bygones ...

I had left the company and this is a fact ... so no point dwelling in it ...


As for now, I just hope that his case could come to a conclusion soon and never get me involved again ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home