jfwy

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Yeah ... TGIF!

Haha ... Sorry hor, it is already Saturday morning. Plainly too lazy and tired to write yesterday night. :P

Time really flies. It is 1st Oct 05, 3 more months before 2006 is here. The world is changing fast; the working environment is changing; even the people around me are changing. So are you changing? To an extend, changing is the process of growing up, becoming more mature and hopefully, to a better person. But growing up too fast doesnt mean it is good. This was what my friend had told me before.

For example, exploring/coming out at a young age tends to make more mistakes and you are uncertain of alot of things. But of course, it has its pro. You will definitely be more mature than your peers. Llike I said before, human tends to learn from the hard way, just that don't grow up too fast, enjoy every single moment of your life and learn from the process.

Taking a slower pace in life gives you more time to reflect and think about your life. But don't get too comfortable of your own life that you don't dare to take a step forward. =) I am still learning myself. Anyway, waiting for the right thng/the right one isn't as bad as what we think. There is also a time for somthing/someone. Perhaps you are not ready for it/him at this moment. [You know what I mean, EYE-Z? =)]You need to give before you can get.

Even grooming yourself needs TIME, this is what Lesile told me over lunch yesterday and I totally agree with him as there is no free lunch in this world. haha Therefore, it is time for me to go have a haircut ... haha =) Hope I will like my hairstyle this time round. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home