jfwy

Friday, November 04, 2005

"I am getting married ... "

Haha sorry hor, that person is not me lor. =) I am not so fortunate as I still have not found my other half.

Anyway, it doesn't even cross my mind that my close secondary school galfriend was getting married so soon, until she handed me the "RED BOMB" at one of our dinner dates. I thought she was joking only as she was always having small arguements / disagreements with her boyfriend (now her husband) back then.

But it is really true and I was honoured to be there at their wedding banquet to witness the beginning of their new chapter in life. What touched me most was the moment the newly wed marched in, with romantic love songs as the background music (though there was a irriating "monkey" walking behind the couple. I suppose he is my galfriend's notti cousin, who was trying to seek attention from all). The smile and the nod I got from the bride when she walked past me really made my heart feel so "warm" and it also made me realise once again that there is still LOVE in this world.

No matter what the reason(s) / logic why they got married so fast, one thing for sure is they do love each other. As her close friend, I sincerely hope the best for them and may they live happily ever after, like the Prince and Princess in the fairytale story.

Hmm ... I really wonder ... if one day I get married, will it be as "magical"? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home