jfwy

Sunday, October 16, 2005

How I wish ... ...

Last Friday, I was in my brother-in-law's car and the radio was playing David Tao's song, 爱,很简单. Memories and emotions started to come over me while I listened and watched the night scenery of Singapore.

Nice car, nice song, nice scenery, but I still couldn't find a nice person to be with me?! As sang by David Tao, we can find love easily. However, we can also lose it anytime.

How I wish the clock could tick backwards but before I go back in time, I hope I am given enough knowledge about love and the basic understanding of a person.

Am I greedy? Perhaps not. I am just hoping to amend the wrongs that have been done and to seek for a 2nd chance in the relationship so to be able to love each other to the fullest. So is this wrong?

"可惜不是你 陪我到最后 曾一起走却走失那路口 感谢那是你 牵过我的手 还能感受那温柔"
(It is such a pity that it is not you who accompany me to the end; we ever walked together but we lost each other at that junction; thank you for that is you who held my hand as which I could still feel the gentleness of your touch!) - 可惜不是你, Fish Leong

It will cause more unhappiness if you insist of keeping someone by your side for his heart is no longer with you. Though our m
emory will fade one day, but I am sure the love between the two of you will never go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home