jfwy

Sunday, October 02, 2005

REDS SUX BIG TIME!

Yes, yap, yeah ... I had my haircut @ REDS Taka yesterday. It had been few years since I was back in Taka Branch for my haircut as my hairstylist in Plaza Singapura quitted her job to take up make-up course. Good for her though but I have to look for a suitable hairstylist all over again. :(

Anyway, though I went for my haircut @ REDS Taka before, I was not really pleased with their services as they were simply too busy with other customers and you were sort of being neglected, so I thought they will change for the better after a few years.

But they didn't. Instead, they got WORSE! I went there 15 minutes late. (I am always late for appointments and always rushing for time ... haha ...) But don't you agree that customers should have the privilege to be late? haha ...

  1. A while later after I settled down, a gal came by to wash my hair. She hurriedly wash my hair and rinsed them in less than 10 minutes. She was like she wanted to finish washing my hair fast and needed to go somewhere else. She had the not even started to work and thinking of knocking off attitude.
  2. I thought the hairstyle was better. But he sux even more - he is definitely a AJ and one who was like he had been dumped by his BF last night. His face was as black as chacoal, not tanned ok but black haha. (He was the stylist who cut my hair when I was first there a few years back. I must say he looks better now but still got tummy though haha) He was damm careless or had no heart to cut attitude that he almost cut my ear. I was damm pissed off with him. At that point of time, I thought to myself that this will be my LAST visit to this branch. He then rinised my hair with COLD water and asked his lady assistant to style my hair. He said plainly to her that just style normally and that was not what I wanted. I told him straight to his face, in front of the lady that I wanted this way and he was really not pleased with it upon hearing it.
  3. Luckily, this lady who styled my hair is a nice lady. I told her what I wanted and she said I could even style myself if I wanted as she was afraid she could not style the way I wanted. =) I asked her why my hairstylist's face was SO BLACK and she just laughed it off. :P

When the hairstylist came back to do the last inspection of my haircut, I simply showed him my attitude by not wanting to answer him and my pissed off face. When he wanted to show me how my haircut looked like from the back with a mirror, I simply said, NO NEED and I went to the cashier and paid. (Anyway, the receptionist suxed too!)

I really simply don't understand what is wrong with my hairstylist. If I am him, B****, who is so upset either with life, with work, with family, with lover or with yourself, I will just take leave or MC to stay at home to iron out my emotional. Why do I want to show my sickening face when serving my customers? Just be professional and not annoying.

I was in customer service line before and I understand how tiring and boring it could be as in working over the weekend. However, I will definitely not be like him. As for stepping into REDS Taka again, perhaps it will be in my next life if I have the chance to be in this world again.:P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cool it i could visualise your steaming and boiling expression from your texts.

Monday, October 03, 2005 11:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home