jfwy

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I feel happy for them!

On Hari Raya, EYE-Z invited me and the gang to his house for a small get-together. As usual, the rest came late. =P So while waiting for them, EYE-Z and I had our fair bit of teasing and sharing. Although his place was very very very far from mine (in the east side you know) and I am the typical kind who is TOO lazy to travel from one end to another, but I am glad I was there as I get to know how EYE-Z and the rest were doing recently.

Pee and Jac were not there that night as Pee was not well and J was with her to look after her. I told Pee before that I am happy for her as she has found her true love ... they are still together now, as loving as before. =)

Jia just broke off with her boyfriend. Yes, she may feel lonely at times but she still has us. No point of holding on if there is no "future / outcome" . I am pretty sure she could find someone in no time as she is a nice, pretty gal who deserves a much better guy.

EYE-Z started working and I hope he will stay with this job as I think he will enjoy it. Plus, it is not good to job-hop around. He also started flirting around, opps ... haha I mean dating. I will be happy for him if he finds someone suitable very soon, but provided he knows what he wants also lah haha ... not just S ... haha

Jon is finally attached, after so many bad relationship experiences. Though I am not close to him, but I am really pleased that he has someone who loves him so much as it is really not easy to find someone dear.

As for me ... Life has not started ... have not found my special one ... So now, I cross my finger to hope for the best ... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home