jfwy

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year ...

A quiet night to start off a brand new year ... ... Not bad ... and I begin to like it this way ... Perhaps I am not used to noisy, smokey and crowded area anyway ... I suppose this normal, busy, quiet life is much more suitable for me ... ;)

Hope 2006 will be a fruitful, peaceful and loving year for all ... also hope I can fulfill my new year's resolutions this year ...

  1. Get a job ... 24/7
  2. Club less ...
  3. Less casual *** ... haha
  4. Keep fit ... be fit ...
  5. Spend more time with my mum ...
  6. Be good to those who are good to me ...
  7. Eat more, sleep more ...
  8. Spend less, save more ...

*If there is someone, good ... If not, too bad ...

**Cross your fingers and hope for the best ... =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home