jfwy

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Funny encounter ...

I had my haircut at Storm last Saturday afternoon. It has been quite sometimes since I stepped into another salon. No complaint this time round except I waited quite a while for the hairstylist (What to do, he is the Creative Director there mah) ... Just one word - Nice! =) After my haircut, I decided to go home first for a shower before going out again. As usual, I took a shutter bus home as I was way TOO LAZY to walk home. Besides, I didn't want to sweat under the sun. =P

When I got to the bus interchange, the bus apparently had just left a while ago as I was the first and only one in the queue. Waiting patiently for the next bus and minding my own business (of course, letting others admire my new hairstyle at the same time … haha), here came a group of aunties. From the conversation they were having, I knew they were taking the same bus as me. But I didn’t understand why they ended up in another queue instead. After much arousing discussion, they got into the same queue as me. Some queued behind me and some just stood in front of me.

I was okie that they queued in front of me as they are all elderly people. What shocked me was the auntie who was just in front called me “UNCLE” and asked whether I wanted to go first anot. It was so ridiculous, right? … Do I look like an UNCLE to you?? haha ...

Anyway, these aunties eventually didn’t board the same bus as me as one of the aunties just commented saying another bus also passed by her place and with that, off they went, trying to “run” as fast as possible to catch the bus. Can you imagine how the scenario was like, with a bunch of aunties chasing after a bus … haha ... =P

*This posting has NO element of despising / looking down on aunties … *Fingers crossed* PEACE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home