jfwy

Sunday, November 27, 2005

I am back ...

Though I am tired and muscle aching now (perhaps never sleep well for the past few days) , however, I think I should do something to my blog before it is completely covered with spider web or rust due to the wet weather lately haha =)

To me, blogging is just like writing personal diaries online. Differences between writing online and writing in a book are that:
  1. you will not lost your daily entries posted online unless the webster decides to shut it down but I don't foresee anything like that will happen in the near future. Unlike writting in the book, you may misplace it anytime.
  2. it is not as private when you are writting online as to writing in a book. Many, like thousands or even millions, will be able to see what you write online and reply to your posting if they have any comment.
  3. there are some restrictions where some issues / topics we could not publicly talk about online as they are highly senstive.

Yes, it is our so-called diary. But we still need to be responsible of what we write. I am not saying that writing in a book is "safe" enough. Imagine you lose this book diary and one day, someone finds it and hold you responsible of what you have written in the book, won't you still end up in deep shit? I am not a kia si kia but it is definitely not wise to speak / write without even thinkiing twice, especially in a country like Singapore.

So think smart and write smart ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home