jfwy

Monday, January 02, 2006

She is so GOOD ....

and I love her so much ... Opps, don't be mistaken, SHE is local singer, Tanya Chua.

I started to love her songs way back before she joined Warner Music but definitely not a hardcore fan though. Whenever I feel like listening to some songs, I will definitely think of her ... one of the few singers I perfer ... Not because I only have her albums, but her unique style of performing a song and her talent of composing / writing songs attract and touch me in some ways.

Or perhaps there is no specific reason at all. I simply like her, just like there is no reason why you fall for someone. ;) I always love to listen to her one and only English Album, Jupiter, launched when she was managed by Music and Movement. I was so worried and nearly freaked out when I could not find the CD this morning as it is no longer obtainable in the market and besides, it also serves some sentimental values to me, which both my first ex and I shared together ... ...


Top on the list (Highly recommended):
8th song, Day & Night

Chorus
So can I need you in my life?
Can I keep you close to me
Day & Night?
Can I need you forever?
I wanna have you close to me Day & Night


*Other recommended songs:
Drops of Jupiter, Two of Us, Sanctuary of Love, Lost

**Don't bother to borrow from me as I won't agree to it ... I am so sorry ... =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home