jfwy

Sunday, November 27, 2005

What a night!

There is this nice chill out cafe @ Prinsep Street (Opps Paradiz Centre), which I came across a month ago. It is not only a cozy place for friends to hang out together, but it also provides a platform for music / KTV lovers to perform on. It is like an unplugged session which someone will play the music for you while you sing. A 5 minutes of fame I guess ... haha

EYE-Z and I were there @ Hark Music Cafe last night as I promised to bring him to check out the place when he was back from Bangkok (if not, this slut will not spare me from his nagging haha ... opps). His friend and his friend's friend joined us later on (their relationship are rather complicated so I will spare the juicy details haha).

As what I have expected, he loved the place like I did. He even performed 2 Chinese songs on stage. I was really proud of him last night as he managed to overcome the language barrier and performed so well (not like me haiz ...) Plus, their services are good, especially the Assistant Manager, Jane. That is why I am pretty sure we will become their regular customers. =)


It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by me so if you want to "perform" / learn how to sing, do check out their website @ www.harkmusic.com .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home